Donor Communications/GhostWriter Consultant
Adam Colwell is President of Adam Colwell’s WriteWorks LLC in Tucson, AZ. Adam has over 25 years experience and has been privileged to ghostwrite or edit hundreds of fundraising letters and emails for three major non-profit organizations, including full project management of a monthly direct mail donor communication program.
WriteWorks partners with organizations to remove much of the disorganization and confusion that can come with trying to manage a fundraising effort that is not strategically planned with your donor’s needs and motivations in mind.
Fundraising services offered by Adam Colwell’s WriteWorks include:
- Strategizing of your complete fundraising donor communication program – including segmentation, new donor acquisition, monthly and major donor relationship building and retention, special and high-dollar gift asks, seasonal and year-end contribution campaigns, management of donors who give annually, and donor exit and reengagement programs.
- Ghostwriting of direct mail and/or email donor letters, including receipts and welcome letters.
- Complete direct mail package development, including graphic design, printing and mailing.
- Writing and production of donor-supportive newsletters, magazines or specialty publications (for print or online).
- Creation of donor-supportive premium products or services (for print or online).
- Grant writing and major donor or capital campaign proposal writing.
- Complete estate planning program writing and development.
- Implementation and training for donor communications software from Blackbaud and Raiser’s Edge.
WriteWorks can fully oversee your programs or supplement the efforts of your existing constituent services staff.
Adam and his wife Ginger have two daughters and one grandson.