Founder & President
Amanda White-Brown is a veteran trainer, well-recognized speaker and leader in the non-profit community. She started Sync Results to provide exemplary expertise in database management, implementation of development business plan within the CRM environment, and a personal, customizable consulting and training approach, which has made her a leader in the industry. She has presented, taught, and implemented hundreds of Raiser’s Edge training programs and facilitated numerous independent Raiser’s Edge User’s groups. White-Brown is a bCRE certified trainer and consultant, one of only 242 nonprofit RE users have obtained this certification. She has the history and expertise you need with Blackbaud’sNetCommunity, NetSolutions and Education Edge programs to help enhance each client’s online systems and processes.
Amanda’s unique experience includes:
- Eighteen years of fund development experience with special emphasis in Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge and Financial Edge Implementation, Database Customization and Administration, Development Strategic Database Implementation, Management and Logistic Planning for Fundraising Strategies, Database Conversions, Fund Account Management, Development Operations /Business Processes Management and Moves Management Implementation.
- Over ten years of extensive experience in Start-Up Process Analysis and Business Plan, implementation of various Blackbaud products, Database System/Usage Auditing, Operational Needs Assessments, Advanced Database Management, and Customized Training and Consulting for Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge software.
- Well-recognized speaker on the subject of Database Management and Moves Management at the AFP DFW Conference and Ask The Expert Conferences for 5 years. Amanda has also been a guest speaker at numerous AFP luncheons across Texas and Florida. Her most recent speaking engagement at Texas Tech University.
- Member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and is active in numerous non-profit related organizations and committees. She is actively pursuing her CFRE certification.
- Her warm, personable approach to training and consulting with nonprofit teams is known for her unique partnership with each organization as she strives to identify the right solution and best approach for her individual client groups. Amanda and her family have a legacy of involvement and tradition of giving back to the community. She follows in the non-profit footsteps of her mother,who is the founder of a non-profit organization that has just celebrated their 25th year. In addition, White-Brown’s daughter is a Director of Development for a non-profit organization in Dallas-Fort Worth. She is active in the nonprofit community and has provided specialized sport services to under-served children and continues to support related missions.